2 nights, 2 day Retreat
Manor Farm, Thrupp, Oxfordshire.
Single Occupancy £425pp (limited availability)
Twin Occupancy £370pp
Triple occupancy £350 pp
Rediscover yourself once more in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside, Focus on your health and well being on this rewarding yoga, mindfulness, meditation and alternative therapy weekend. Start the day with a flowing energising Vinyasa Yoga Flow, followed by a soothing alternative therapy and end the day with a candlelit meditation in front of a roaring wood burner. This retreat promises to diminish stress, boost your physical and mental wellbeing, and leave you feeling completely rejuvenated.
Set in Kidlington, Thrupp on the Oxford Canal with stunning countryside walks. With a friendly experienced team of Yoga instructors, therapists and our amazing retreat chef Tanya, unearth your mind and body, while being surrounded by like-minded people. Immerse in nature with walks along the canal, woodland or open countryside. Savour delicious vegetarian meals designed specially to help support detox your body.
* Energising & Slow Flow Vinyasa Yoga classes for all levels
* Mindful Yin Yoga
* Gong sound bath (with guest gong master)
* Candlelit Yoga Nidra & breath work
* Therapy treatments (Reiki, reflexology, Hot Lava stones massage and more) **
* Country or canal walks in surrounding area, minutes from house
* 2 large buffet style delicious vegetarian gluten free meals every day (brunch and dinner)
* Teas & fresh fruit available all day
* 2 nights in luxury accommodation in a newly renovated large stone Georgian cottage.
** At extra cost
Please enquire. The retreat is limited to 12 places, a small retreat to ensure personal attention and care